How it works
- Call me or drop me a note to schedule a time to talk: Let’s get to know each other. I would like to learn more about your needs and I would love to answer any questions you may have about working with a professional organizer.
- Let’s meet: If we hit it off and determine we may be a good fit for each other we’ll schedule an in-home assessment (which is a fancy term for the first session). Here is what you can expect from the in-home assessment:
- We’ll talk about what challenges you are facing and walk around your home so I can see your space and start creating an action plan.
- We’ll discuss your goals and priorities. We’ll also set some expectations for our work together and discuss the action steps necessary to get you to your goal(s).
- We’ll jump right into it.
- Pick a package: Select a package that benefits you and we’ll schedule additional session(s). The in-home assessment always counts towards other packages available.
How to prepare for my visits
Please do not pick up for me. I know this might sound like an odd request but I really want to see your space just the way it is so I can see how you interact with your belongings and your space on a daily basis. I promise there will be nothing but grace.